Brock Solutions' Project Approach for Automation Engineering Solutions
Brock Solutions understands that risk applies to industrial controls and software automation projects. To minimize risk, a structured methodology must be applied to a project throughout its entire lifecycle.
Our project management approach involves:
- A Project Manager (PM) assigned to a project on a dedicated basis
- The PM applying a clearly-defined project management methodology using a very powerful in-house ERP tool that maintains real-time records of resource usage, project materials, milestone deliverables, and cost accruals
Our approach includes over 30 critical project management steps, including the following milestone steps:
- User requirements development
- Functional specification and detailed design
- Software Development and Testing
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) with end-user and all
- On-site installation and commissioning
- Post-implementation follow-up and continuous improvement assessment
Our project management methodology is proven effective for ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget, irrespective of their size, scope, and complexity.