Brock Solutions' Community & Culture
Brock Solutions’ social responsibility continues to reflect the many cultures and unique backgrounds that make up our organization. Brock’s employees endorse many charities, voluntarily getting involved in events and fundraising efforts that improve the quality of life for employees, their families, and our local communities.
- Brock Solutions is a proud local sponsor and contributor to many charitable events and activities. Brock’s charitable giving committee routinely funds events and causes that Brock employees actively participate in throughout the year. Some events funded include: MS Society (MS Walk), Tour for Teens, Habitat for Humanity Canada, Tour de Force, Movember, Motorcycle Ride for Dad, Pride Stables, Icing Smiles Canada, CIBC Run for the Cure, Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity and many more.
- Brock Solutions provides monetary sponsorship for several employee sports teams within the community, such as: Slowpitch, Soccer, Hockey, Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee.
- Brock Solutions has established a scholarship at the University of Waterloo to provide assistance to an outstanding student in engineering studies.
- Brock Solutions has a long history of supporting and working with the Cambridge KW-YMCA. Brock was recognized for a $25,000 donation made to the construction of an environmental strawbale cabin. The design and construction of the cabin respects the environment and promotes awareness of alternative construction methods. Children who learn, live, and play inside and outside these straw walls will become acquainted with the value of sustainability and innovation.
- Brock has been a part of the United Way workplace campaign for over 12 years and has raised thousands of dollars for this worthwhile cause.
- Brock was awarded the Junior Achievement Corporate Citizen Award in 2011, honouring our commitment to the quality of life in the Kitchener / Waterloo region.