What We Do
Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With over 600 employees in North America, Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
From panel fabrication to upper and lower level conveyor controls, real-time tracking of barcoded materials, and the Manufacturing Execution System (MES layer) with seamless integration into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
Our Solutions Include
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Support & Maintenance
Brock’s smart teams deploy technology, industry know-how and a proven methodology for reducing risk and solve challenging problems on-schedule and on-budget.
We “promise to deliver and deliver what we promise”, and at the end of the day our solutions work.
Brock Solutions’ Project Approach for Automation Engineering Solutions
We understand that risk applies to industrial controls and software automation projects.
To minimize risk, a structured methodology must be applied to a project throughout its entire lifecycle.
Existing operations with zero downtime.
Our project management approach involves:
- A Project Manager (PM) assigned to a project on a dedicated basis
- The PM applying a clearly-defined project management methodology using a very powerful in-house ERP tool that maintains real-time records of resource usage, project materials, milestone deliverables, and cost accruals
Our approach includes over 30 critical project management steps, including the following milestone steps:
- User requirements development
- Functional specification and detailed design
- Software Development and Testing
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) with end-user and all
- On-site installation and commissioning
- Post-implementation follow-up and continuous improvement assessment