Consulting / Advisory Services
Our Consulting Services are Aligned With Our Vision Statement
In the ever-changing and accelerating world of real-time operational systems and digitization gripping the manufacturing and transportation space keeping on top of the most-effective technologies, industry trends, implementation approaches, how to get started, and how to continue to effectively adapt and evolve solutions can be daunting. Brock Solutions consulting and advisory services are focused on bringing our industry experience to understanding our customers business requirements and aligning these to system requirements. People, process, and technology are key drivers and areas where we focus but attention must also be paid to the business goals while ensuring that the approach covers many functional areas of the business and not one organizational silo. Many of the initiatives we engage with customers are more than single projects or programs. They are business and operations transformations. We focus first on business goals, drivers, organizational alignment and then on the technology to satisfy those goals.
What Does Brock Do?
Our consulting and advisory services cover the full lifecycle of these transformational initiatives. Brock Solutions can help in many areas including:
- Executive education
- How to get started
- Framework studies
- Roadmap planning
- System audits and reviews
- Baggage Handling System (BHS) performance studies
- Design-Assist services
- Technology selection
- Current and future state mapping
- Sustainment structure and approach
- Business case and post-implementation benefits capture
What Does This Look Like?
Industrial and Manufacturing Consulting Services
Often clients come to us for help understanding “What Goes Where?” – that is, what functionality typically lives in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) layer, in the MES layer, and in the automation/controls layer. To learn more about the topic please click on our whitepaper below
Baggage Handling System Consulting Services
Are you getting the most out of your Baggage Handling System (BHS)? Are you confident that the BHS data you’re collecting is comprehensive and accurate? Do you need access to more data, or the ability to look at it in a different way for planning purposes?
We Provide Three Types of Advisory Services in the Transportation and Logistics Sector:
- Baggage Handling System (BHS) Performance Studies
- Our BHS performance studies can help customers drive performance across multiple bag rooms. With a proven track record of investigating, advising and subsequently implementing solutions to various bag room problems, our expertise is based on real-world, hands-on experience. We can analyze baggage systems from a holistic perspective to identify issues affecting system performance and can design actionable plans for addressing them
- Innovation Services
- We help our customers design innovative solutions to real-world BHS issues. Our work in the real-time data space, particularly around tracking bags and passengers across a client’s entire network, have allowed us to take our industry-leading SmartSuite Enterprise software and apply it in new and unique ways to work with our customers to improve the passenger experience
- Design-Assist Services
- Our design-assist services encourage our customers to “start with the end in mind,” as we ensure that the BHS control systems (the “brains” of the BHS that will be used every day) are thoroughly considered during the architectural and mechanical design phases. We believe that the entire BHS should be designed holistically to provide the customer is left with a top-of-the-line baggage handling system that they can be proud of for years to come